DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,447
As these channels are not available on Airtel, So they are not mentioning. Once added they will be included
If they are not available on platform, they must reduce the prices of these channels from the broadcaster bouquet price. As mentioned in TRAI rules. That's why I said clear violation

They can't list the bouquet at MRP, if all the channels in it aren't available! It's a violation of TRAI rule.
Bro on that thing I think Trai should have focused on addition of channels over DTH as many channels are not available on diff dths, like if i want to watch le plex previously its not available on dishtv hence around 12 Million people missed le plex... So no viewer but they focused over price ala carte which was available earlier too..

If they are not available on platform, they must reduce the prices of these channels from the broadcaster bouquet price. As mentioned in TRAI rules. That's why I said clear violation
Yes they should I agree but first Trai should have complete knowledge of channel availability over various dths

Yes they should I agree but first Trai should have complete knowledge of channel availability over various dths
Bro I don't think TRAI can force a DPO to carry a channel on their platform other than DD channels. It's the deal between the broadcasters and DPO's and also depends upon their carrying capacity.

Bro on that thing I think Trai should have focused on addition of channels over DTH as many channels are not available on diff dths, like if i want to watch le plex previously its not available on dishtv hence around 12 Million people missed le plex... So no viewer but they focused over price ala carte which was available earlier too..
You can switch to the DTH which provides all the channels. The price will be same on all DTH anyway. You have the choice. If DTH doesn't add channels on time in new regime, they will lose subscribers.

I created my pack through Ala-Carte. Monthly rent would have been less than my current pack if I would have not got the freebies because currently I am on UDP only due to freebies otherwise I would have continued my Value prime kids.

Last edited:
You can switch to the DTH which provides all the channels. The price will be same on all DTH anyway. You have the choice. If DTH doesn't add channels on time in new regime, they will lose subscribers.
Other than 1600₹ we will spend on buying new connection 😅. We need portability soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock