DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,517
Bro I don't think TRAI can force a DPO to carry a channel on their platform other than DD channels. It's the deal between the broadcasters and DPO's and also depends upon their carrying capacity.
Yes bro maybe they can't but then they shouldn't have made this rule too as previously paying 60 for 11 eng movie channels for 5 months and now paying 60 per month is huge difference

Last edited:
Yes bro maybe ghey can't but then they shouldn't have made this rule too as previously paying 60 for 11 eng movie channels for 5 months and now paying 60 per month is huge difference
Agree. This new regulation will be very costly for us. Complete exercise is farce without 15% cap

Bro only 5 premium channels..and rest FTA and low priced but still 257₹ 😣
Yes, only 7 SD & 5 HD are pay channels but still it's 257🙁🙁
Need more HD channels but compromised. If they'll allow per channel NCF then my rent will decrease more & I'll select more HD channels because I have opted for only 60 channels in which I have selected many FTA channels just to fill the capacity.

Last edited:
Yesterday I told to my father that we have to pay more now then they said switch off this dish and install freedish (before TS used free dish so available )

Yes, only 7 SD & 5 HD are pay channels but still it's 257🙁🙁
Need more HD channels but compromised. If they'll allow per channel NCF then my rent will decrease more & I'll select more HD channels because I have opted for only 60 channels in which I have selected many FTA channels just to fill the capacity.
Ya 153₹ NCF is increasing the rental. Hope they gave smaller slabs or charge per channel. Otherwise many FTA channels will be subscribed by users just to fill the slots

Screenshot-2019-01-04-17-26-19-044-com-UCMobile-intl.png
They Suggest Same Package To Me Ditto

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock