DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,238
BTW, @everyone, tweet your old price along with your new pack screenshot and let TRAI know about this disgusting regime they have imposed on us! We all should bombard them with such tweets. I tweeted them the below with the picture of the new pack.

@TRAI I was paying 385 rupees per month to get all the HD channels and telugu channels on Airtel. Now see their packages 475 and 589 per month for lesser set of channels. A custom pack I chose with the channels I need costs me around 456 rupees which is an increase of 71 rupees per month #YourChannelsPack

Last edited:
BTW, @everyone, tweet your old price along with your new pack screenshot and let TRAI know about this disgusting regime they have imposed on us! We all should bombard them with such tweets.

I support this.

Specially TRAI Secretary said in interview that prices will fall. We all should tweet to TRAI.

Thought to compare Broadcaster Bouquet with Ala-Carte and it costs 1k.If I select Ala-Carte I will get around 130-140 channels and If I select Broadcaster Bouquet I'm getting around 160-170 channels for 890rs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Any hash tag for trai planned we all can tweet with old price and new price with snap

Till date I was proud to be a user of ADTV coz I was 100% sure that I get worth more than what I pay. Now I'm in worry:verysad:
Now we don't get for which what we pay. I didn't expect this from airtel. Even without all channels in broadcaster bouquet, airtel charges MRP. Airtel is somewhat helpless as they get only fixed commission. Everything is transparent now.
One thing we should keep in mind is that we got offers and freebies only because someone is paying very much for the same. Offer top ups were mostly available only 'my airtel' app and top up codes which is far from common people.

Till date I was proud to be a user of ADTV coz I was 100% sure that I get worth more than what I pay. Now I'm in worry:verysad:
Now we don't get for which what we pay. I didn't expect this from airtel. Even without all channels in broadcaster bouquet, airtel charges MRP. Airtel is somewhat helpless as they get only fixed commission. Everything is transparent now.
One thing we should keep in mind is that we got offers and freebies only because someone is paying very much for the same. Offer top ups were mostly available only 'my airtel' app and top up codes which is far from common people.
well said

Why to blame airtel. ok wait till Tatasky reveals the packages. you will be proud user of ADTV again :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. It will be the same across all DTH platforms

Why to blame airtel. ok wait till Tatasky reveals the packages. you will be proud user of ADTV again :ROFLMAO: Just kidding. It will be the same across all DTH platforms

we are paying more because of Star, Sun and Zee boquetes - I really dont know how and why on earth sun is placing all GECs in 19 rs per channel and even there boquete is high
People only reason for that 24*7 watching only sun tv then price will be like that only not 19 they will fix 50 per channel in future

Thank God I or my family not sun network addict's only sun news need for my mom 1/m other than that all are junks for me & my family 🤣🤣😘😘✌️✌️👍👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock