DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,603
exactly this is what TRAI want to free for Jio launch .. u put as local bro in place of Jio that's the only difference
New rules are applicable for IPTV as well according to @Anish Pai bro. He quoted from the order.
But DPO packs no limit I guess
DPO can't charge more than MRP+GST, even if they create their own pack.

Thought to compare Broadcaster Bouquet with Ala-Carte and it costs 1k.If I select Ala-Carte I will get around 130-140 channels and If I select Broadcaster Bouquet I'm getting around 160-170 channels for 890rs.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Better we can with DD dth

IMG-20190103-165521.jpg

As minimum spend is ₹153/m including DD Malayalam I get only 23 FTA malayalam channels for ₹153.:angry:
Good thing is I get an HD GEC,Mazhavil Manorama.:blush:
All are FTA channels. 153 rs going to DTH company?

Tweeted to TRAI about the missing bouquets on airtel & just received the call from airtel.

She said, sir as per TRAI order we've to start converting the packages from 2nd week of January so we've started the process. Still we've not received all the bouquets from all broadcaster that's why all are not present & all the unavailable bouquets will be available before 21 January.

Then I asked her about the missing channels of bouquets & she was not knowing that any channels are missing & asked for few examples from me. I told her & she said that I'll take your feedback & we'll provide all the channels of bouquets by adding them & please be assured with us. We'll follow each & every rule of TRAI. Currently we're providing the link to the customers for selecting the channels & we'll take feedback from customers about the same. We'll provide you all the bouquets & channels by 21 January. By that time please be with us & thank you for providing feedback.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock