DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,268
@Gopi27 bro did you hit confirm button ??
will it change the pack straightaway ? or it will happen after 1st feb ?
Nothing happens I hit sumbit button it shows unauthorized access for me I guess same for all

Last edited:
No, bro for me i got "A Request was placed with reference number"
Oh but not changed for me may be low balance seems my due date 5th Jan

BTW I can able to change the pack tommorow itself that's why gave submit button to check but nothing happens only error shows

Oh but not changed for me may be low balance seems my due date 5th Jan

BTW I can able to change the pack tommorow itself that's why gave submit button to check but nothing happens only error shows

bro did u do it on mobile app or pc browser ?

Nothing happens I'll hit sumbit button it shows unauthorized access for me I guess same for all
Same Here
20190103-193453.jpg

we are paying more because of Star, Sun and Zee boquetes - I really dont know how and why on earth sun is placing all GECs in 19 rs per channel and even there boquete is high
Especially SUN Network they don't give HD Channels for other DTH but Still priced TEL HD Bouquet at Rs.60
In Tamil priced at 70
That's why I always call them as money suckers but some will get angry for that in previous day's but now it's proved I was right after star , Sony , zee these money suckers packs are more head ache to South people if South watch it normal like other channels means it'll be FTA or at least like other Tamil pay channels but it's all gone abv head now time for them to suck money from us

Here Local Broadband Is Very Cheap.Monthly 360rs Unlimited Internet no FUP limit, 8mbps Speed.
exactly this is what TRAI want to free for Jio launch .. u put as local bro in place of Jio that's the only difference

Offer top ups were mostly available only 'my airtel' app and top up codes which is far from common people
then what they can do other than this bro newspaper ad to reach common people 🤣🤣🤣 .. see bro at least we have enjoyed till this day but common people want only minimum channels .. the issue for us that is those who using internet .. we only want sports , infotainment , music that too in HD that's why now TRAI squezzing us

TS can't charge beyond MRP. They will be the winner if the rule is implemented.
But DPO packs no limit I guess

my current package = myPlan 99 + India HD + 9XO addon = 235 per month

my new pack is pretty much same 234.42 rs , :tongue:
i hope airtel will add the missing SPN bouquet 23 and everything will be fine for me (y)

BTW, @everyone, tweet your old price along with your new pack screenshot and let TRAI know about this disgusting regime they have imposed on us! We all should bombard them with such tweets. I tweeted them the below with the picture of the new pack.

@TRAI I was paying 385 rupees per month to get all the HD channels and telugu channels on Airtel. Now see their packages 475 and 589 per month for lesser set of channels. A custom pack I chose with the channels I need costs me around 456 rupees which is an increase of 71 rupees per month.
They are clear on their path Anna nothing going to happen they well planned done & dusted .. I don't think they back again now Dth will be more cost than b4 😠😠

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock