Completed 1 golden year in DDF

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Hello my dear DDF forum members….

Today I have completed a glorious year in this forum. One year ago, on 29th December, 2017, I had joined with this forum. When I had joined here, I was very scared to comment/post. I remembered for the first one month, I was totally mute, no comment, no post, no likes etc.

But slowly slowly, time by time, this forum started to look very pleasant to me. With a lot of curiosity, I was made the first comment “Very Nice” in a post & achieved two likes on that simple comment. It started to give me a lot of courage. Then not looking backwards, just moving forward. With lot of posts, comments etc had done by me.

But unfortunately, I was tasted the banning again & again for my stupidity. But thanks to God that, the Moderators of this forum was so kind, they gave me numerous chances for changing myself. And of course, forum members are also so co-operative. They taught me what to do and not what to do here. With their proper guidance, today I have successfully changed myself, the quantity of doing mistakes done by me are reducing day by day.

I really want to thanks @Bapun Raz bro, after facing a permanent banned, he gave me one another chance in this forum. Without his support and kindness, I could not stay here today.

I have never expected of getting good friends in this forum. But I’m lucky, not only good friends, but I have achieved many loveable bros also. Want to mention here few of them
@Raju lal @SilasMarner @Manu @JollyLNB @DJ Roy @Riddhiman @Shantanu Upadhyay @Amit1079 @Deepu Darling @Vadirocks @UDHAY @somnath chakraborty @RajKumar @SarfaRaZ @Gopi27 @Sarkar @Optimus_Prime @Anish Pai @Hassan Syed @Gobinaath @Varun Patil @karan_hdl @Basil @sumitroy @Sumit05 @abhi1276 @Abhi @Arundass @abhishek @Anup Tiwari @Sahil Nikhil @Dinesh jain @hike @Armaan99 @Jas @Vishnu777 @Bishnu15 @Detective Conan @Saj 007 @Pranab @Ritesh @Karthik @Sagar @Hardeep.jhand @Speedmax13 @Justlita22 @Rushil @ramesh sky @Choco7905 @Girish S @WizarD @N.K raj @zaxotes @mithu @im_dude @Nikhil Shirvankar @Srikanth Pradhan @Mylanji @arsja @Arsh @asgworldindia bros & many more.

At last, thanks to all friends and bros (those who have been mentioned and whose names have not been mentioned here in the absence of the place) for tolerating me for one year. I hope to get such cooperation, love and support in the future also from all of you. If I hurt someone unwillingly, please pardon me.

Thank you so much my favourite DDF family!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock