Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
why any of DTH (Dish tv , d2h , Tatasky , Airtel ) not updated any new packs on their websites till now

Airtel might do it from Dec 29th while Tata Sky looks like seeking some extension Dish D2h might do it after 29th or might take time.

Jan 1st 2019 might be the date for migration to take effect atleast among few interested Subscribers owning different DTH / Digital Cable STBs but might take even some more weeks or even months timeline just like digitisation of Cable TV drive as quoted by Telegraph.

TRAI pauses new cable TV tariff system

Reactions: mss
Airtel might do it from Dec 29th while Tata Sky looks like seeking some extension Dish D2h might do it after 29th or might take time.

Jan 1st 2019 might be the date for migration to take effect atleast among few interested Subscribers owning different DTH / Digital Cable STBs but might take even some more weeks or even months timeline just like digitisation of Cable TV drive as quoted by Telegraph.

TRAI pauses new cable TV tariff system

How do u know Airtel will do it from 29th itself ??? and TS will seek extension.

TRAI has said there is no extension given, and they are working on a migration plan so that consumers dont get impacted

How do u know Airtel will do it from 29th itself ??? and TS will seek extension.

TRAI has said there is no extension given, and they are working on a migration plan so that consumers dont get impacted

Upto Jan 10th TS seeking extension to implement Tarrif order I read somewhere might be in our Forum too and I may be wrong if the extension to Jan 10th is linked to an entirely different issue.

While one of Our senior forum member who works for Airtel confirmed in Airtel GD thread starting from Dec 29 th and by Jan 1 st New Tarrif Plan migration would be effected.

Last edited:
Upto Jan 10th TS seeking extension to implement Tarrif order I read somewhere might be in our Forum too and I may be wrong if the extension to Jan 10th might be linked to an entirely different issue.

While one of Our senior forum member who works for Airtel confirmed in Airtel GD thread starting from Dec 29th and by Jan 1st New Tarrif Plan migration would be effected.

Also u said that Dish TV will not implement on 29th Dec... Pls check Dishtv/d2h site, it says clearly that TRAI new tariff is applicable from 29th Dec.

ADTV also got time till 10th Jan along with TS, but that issue is different and is pending in HC.

Also u said that Dish TV will not implement on 29th Dec... Pls check Dishtv/d2h site, it says clearly that TRAI new tariff is applicable from 29th Dec.

ADTV also got time till 10th Jan along with TS, but that issue is different and is pending in HC.

The general mood among DPO's is to delay things but Airtel might not delay since already the subscription cost per user is way lesser than Tarrif order but TS will be seriously evaluating their Profit Margin and the loss due to removal of HDAF.

Dish D2H won't be faster than other operators for sure definitely Airtel going to be the first if they Implement it by atleast Jan 1st 2019.

Last edited:
Its already confirmed Airtel will implement TRAI order on Dec 29th and expecting migration to be done by Jan, 1st 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock