Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ₹13+18% is biggest problem creator specially when you are subscribing more than 3 packs.
There should be a clause of minimum subscription charge where if someone has taken Say ₹200+ or over pack the ₹130+18% must be waived off.
Else most of us ended up paying huge charges for channels.
& saying that most of people don't see most channels the fact is You see a Channels when you need like I watch Live Cricket or Football only rest of the time i watch other channels Or i watch SAB TV just for one serial still i am paying for whole month.
This is the practical scenario.

Some youtube channels like ---- india telling trai postbonded this rule..... Any body know about that...?

Last edited by a moderator:
My cable operator has changed channel names to show channel MRP but most of them are incomplete. For example colors Kannada is shown as colors Kannada Rs. Isn't it against trai rule?

Best way to avoid conjestion of calls to customer care after last date i e 29th Dec just remove all packs and shift your base pack to Rs99 free to air channel pack,all HD channels which become costly and add al carte channels of your choice now it self so that any time your all HD pack which was showing just Rs 225 per month today may become Rs500-600 with new tariff order, at least your individual channels liked and added by you continues for which today rate may be Rs10 for SD channel but same channel will be Rs2 or 3 as per new declaration by broadcaster after 29 the Dec,this is best way to solve immediate problems

Last edited:
1. What is NCF?
2. Will that 130 pack be decided by Airtel? Or we will get the right to decide?
Can anyone post all bouquets offered by different broadcaster like Sony Happy India pack & other packs of Sony Zee packs Star packs Viacom 18 pack Times group pack Disney Turner packs and other broadcasters so that everyone can get the same altogether and can select different bouquets of channels offered in packages by different broadcasters...

Extended to February 1st -2019;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock