Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think dishtv will implement it tommorow
Good thinking bro:hs::eek:k::eek:k::kiss::kiss:
I want it from tommorw itself
Because I want to subscribe d science turbo and bbc earth, CNN through alacarte or bouquet 💐
Which r very cheap

The time to the subscribers to change to new package is now extended to 31st January 2019. TRAI clarified that all existing packs/plans/bouqyes to the subscribers will be available uninterrupted till 31st January, 2019. Read the Press Notification No. 127 in the following link.
Extension of time for receiving Comments and Counter-comments on the Consultation Paper on ''Review of Television Audience Measurement and Ratings in India''.
New implementation will take place on 29th dec.2018 and customer transformation time is till 31st January not anything else

I think none of the operators is going to release their own bouquet tomorrow

Bro, nothing is extended. TRAI order gets implemented from tomorrow as per law.

1 month is given for customers to choose packs and migrate to new system.

The thread opener has posted false news
In the body of the post I started " time to the subscribers to change to new package is now extended to 31st January 2019." As I wanted to keep the thread heading short, the words "to the subscribers" was not mentioned therein.

In the body of the post I started " time to the subscribers to change to new package is now extended to 31st January 2019." As I wanted to keep the thread heading short, the words "to the subscribers" was not mentioned therein.
No you again misleading , others with yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock