Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
but cannot force the subscribers to change since the date extended till 31st Jan.2019.
They have to change the pack of each & every customer between 29 December to 31 January.
If a customer is not getting any call or sms from service provider & he/she want new packs from tomorrow only then they've to change his/her pack.
All DPOs have to provide bouquets & Ala-Carte channels from tomorrow.

All DPOs/MSOs should declare their new packs by tomorrow, right?
Or are they allowed to do that till Jan 31?

Also I saw advertisement in siti cable that auto tune stb in night for new tarif
Good that cable operators are advertising to educate the customers. DTH operators are not doing this. Dish TV even today showing the existing offers
through on screen banner ad like Din Dana din offer, Sony Sports at 64/- pm and so on.

Opposing new tariff implementation, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Cable Operators Joint Action Committee has decided to block all pay channels from their platforms from 10 am to 8pm tomorrow. Telugu news channels are scrolling this news.

Opposing new tariff implementation, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Cable Operators Joint Action Committee has decided to block all pay channels from their platforms from 10 am to 8pm tomorrow. Telugu news channels are scrolling this news.

So people are gonna miss what might be a historic day for Indian cricket team in Australia. Ohh they are gonna lose a lot of customers and gain a few bricks inside their offices lol

My guess is nothing will happen tomorrow. Cable and DTH operators do not like the new scheme so they will delay as much as possible and try to overturn this law. What is the penalty for not complying? What happens if none of the operators comply?

So people are gonna miss what might be a historic day for Indian cricket team in Australia. Ohh they are gonna lose a lot of customers and gain a few bricks inside their offices lol
They will exclude sports channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock