Confusion regarding Multi-tv connections

• Thread starter akb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 6,346
@akb

Yes, I am getting 17 HD Channels and its working fine till now. Really good picture and audio quality. I called the CC to activate the MTUNES HD channel and they told that it would cost 15 rupees and they activated 15 days free pack of MTUNES HD channel as I was not interested to subscribe this channel permanently. But after 2 days the channel stopped automatically. Don't know what's the reason.

One more issue that I am facing is that, at the self care portal, I am able to see only the SD connection customer id, not able to see the HD connection customer id. I am chasing up with the CC to get the 2nd connection details too in my self care portal.

Dhanasekar said:
Here is my experience with multiconnection.
My 1st connection was SD box and my package was South Value Sports (Rs.225 / per month). I called the CC to get the clarification about multiconnection and had a call back from them.
The CC gave the following information.
1.) 2nd Connection - Rs. 180 / per month and box costs Rs. 1790, if we get a SD box. Will get the same channels as 1st connection.
2.) 2nd Connection - Rs. 200 / per month and box costs Rs. 2790, if we get a HD box. Will get the same channels as 1st connection and additionally we will also get 17 HD channels.

I booked for the 2nd Connection - HD Box and paid Rs 2790.

But I had a very bad experience. It took 3 days for them to activate the 2nd connection and they also told that now the subscription fee has been increased and instead of Rs. 200 they were asking me Rs.225 to get the same channels as my 1st connection. But I told them that I want to get only Rs. 200 subscription fees and I will not pay anything additionally for the 2nd connection. Finally I got Rs. 200 subscription fees per month for the 2nd connection, but some channels were missing, like star sports, espn, star cricket, etc.

Good news is that as Diwali offer now for 2nd connection the rates has been reduced. Rs. 200 off for SD Box and Rs. 790 off for HD box.

so u r geeting all 17 hd channel just by paying rs200 pm on second stB?

@ me_saket

Yes. Actually, they are detecting 6.45 rupees per day from my account. (31 days=199.95 rupees)

Dhanasekar said:
@akb

Yes, I am getting 17 HD Channels and its working fine till now. Really good picture and audio quality. I called the CC to activate the MTUNES HD channel and they told that it would cost 15 rupees and they activated 15 days free pack of MTUNES HD channel as I was not interested to subscribe this channel permanently. But after 2 days the channel stopped automatically. Don't know what's the reason.

One more issue that I am facing is that, at the self care portal, I am able to see only the SD connection customer id, not able to see the HD connection customer id. I am chasing up with the CC to get the 2nd connection details too in my self care portal.

as i said before this the common issue who got SD as first connection. :wall

people said:
as i said before this the common issue who got SD as first connection. :wall

But isn't getting all HD channels in the Rs. 200 fee of second connection (HD) a benefit for those users who have their first connection as SD?

yes,but in airtel it will not cause any major issue.because they are very lazy in HD channel addition and also all HD channel comes with a single pack :)

Don't use multi connection its one of the worste ... u need multi xonnection like dishv or tata sky onlu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock