copy cat airtel digital tv, leader is tata sky

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,744

dino29

Reaction score
airtel is really pro at copying tata sky

first they copies the recharge bonus scheme which is exactly similar to tata sky.in tata sky u get rs 15 bonus if u recharge above rs 301 once in 30 days, in airtel amount to b recharged is rs 310 and above

then airtel copied rs 10 suspension fee format just like tata sky imposes rs 10 suspension fee is ur account is deactivated and u recharge again, and this news is exclusive here as i m posting it now

now airtel have come up with standard pack which is copy of tata sky 's mega pack

wow that is why i believe tata sky truly is the leader is setting benchmarks which others copy

how can a forget tata sky made hd affordable and then made hd dvr affordable and then others followed and copied it

tata sky is truly great in this sense and a genuine dth operatotr, once it comes out of spacxe crunch, we will get our channels and host of new services.

haha i am laughing too much after read you this thread but really me too agree with you partially.the recharge bonus is copied from tata sky is exactly true.moreover some demarits also with tata sky so i think its better to go for adtv.check adtc's total channel count is high from tata sky.tata sky is providing lowest channel conut.moreover adtv is giving same movies sometimes with tata sky but dish tv and videocon also doing this anyways its a racing in dth world now a days.but ur this statement -now airtel have come up with standard pack which is copy of tata sky 's mega pack is wrong in my way as tata sky is giving not this type of pack only tata sky has yearly n half yeraly mega pack but adtv is giving monthly also so its a betterment work from adtv.ok that's all...

Regards,
members please share your opinions in it.

Airtel Managment Team Think Tatasky is Best so Start Copy Tatasky offer ....

yeah thats right infact as i know tech aspects well, airtel is so foolish that they follow compression rate also by comparing it with tata sky. they dont even think that tata sky has space problems so compression is little more but they blindeyed just copy tata sky in this too

they will do kramkumar once space problem issue is sorted infact tata sky will have max and great channels soon

really airtel is a big copy cat, funny they even copied bad things, now just like tata sky, in airtel too late payment/suspension fee will b levied if u recharge ur account when ur account is deactive. these companies have come up with this so that they dont loose evn a single day revenue as manier times customers were not recharging on time and delayed it by few days. few days multiplied by many customers is equal to loss in revenue, hence now they will collect rs 10 for late payment thus compensating for delay in days revenue

thank god so finally you are agree that tata sky has also demarites and bad things.:rofl yes tata sky has too many demarits like late payment and channels and much more:angry:
namo narayan said:
really airtel is a big copy cat, funny they even copied bad things, now just like tata sky, in airtel too late payment/suspension fee will b levied if u recharge ur account when ur account is deactive. these companies have come up with this so that they dont loose evn a single day revenue as manier times customers were not recharging on time and delayed it by few days. few days multiplied by many customers is equal to loss in revenue, hence now they will collect rs 10 for late payment thus compensating for delay in days revenue

no dear admin tata sky has least shortcomings to b honest

how?:u as you can see adtv is always leading now see channel count,offers,ppv movies,games and all other things.also the software/ui system is better from tata sky just some cons are these as you mantioned.:s

namo narayan said:
no dear admin tata sky has least shortcomings to b honest

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock