• Thread starter Thread starter sky4us
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,009
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Is Tata Sky Finished ?????

Rushil.D said:
100 fake news :angry tata sky having 11.5 million subscriber base earlier but now 13.5 million so its not joke :dodgy
Bro, Tata Sky had a subscriber base of over 14 million customers, as of April 2013, not now.

Useless thread & should be closed. Don't know why admin still didn't closed it :dodgy

Re: RE: Is Tata Sky Finished ?????

Sadiq said:
@thread starter:
Can you share the website link to the report?
Bro, if I cud, I would hv definitely shared the link but then with the 'breaking news' tag and then I don't have to share it with the 'help' tag. Its only because I hv read it some days back and at that time I didn't thought to share it here, otherwise u would hv definitly found the link in my post but not as 'help' but as 'breaking news'. Its happened only when I started thinking about its future then I put it ahead u all asking for help that what its future cud be or will Dish Tv be ahead of all DTHs !!

sky4us said:
Bro, if I cud, I would hv definitely shared the link but then with the 'breaking news' tag and then I don't have to share it with the 'help' tag. Its only because I hv read it some days back and at that time I didn't thought to share it here, otherwise u would hv definitly found the link in my post but not as 'help' but as 'breaking news'. Its happened only when I started thinking about its future then I put it ahead u all asking for help that what its future cud be or will Dish Tv be ahead of all DTHs !!

fake news does't come true :no

in whole internet there is no info that tata sky lossing its customers :no:angry

Unlike Dish or Airtel which publish report regarding subscribers data, revenue, profit and loss, ARPU etc quarterly, Tatasky never published such data. So how do u get that 30% figure ?

And if u have checked the DishTV Q1 report then u will see it doesn't match with your said 23% figure.

Dish TV posts loss of Rs 16.05 crore in Q1 - The Times of India

Dish TV added 3.32 lakh subscribers during the quarter ended June 30, 2014. It has a total subscriber base of 1.17 crore at the end of the period, Venkateish added.

If u know how how to calculate percentage then calculate 3.32 lakh is what percentage of 1.17 crore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom