Airtel Digital Tv & Tata Sky comparison

• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 8,547
Rushil.D said:
no bro i don't agreed on this i personally used both dth on same tv as using both and felt both dth hd quality is same and in newly added HD channels TS pq is better then adtv :k:no

sd quality is not only better far better then adtv as the compressing they doing :k

but where you saw TS :huh

don't know who is spreading this false diseases about ts PQ :dodgy

not only me few other guys also feeling the same

Airtel HD vs Tata Sky HD
I don't think you are using ADTV coz if someone says ADTV is better than ts u got angry... ????????

AxOm said:
I don't think you are using ADTV coz if someone says ADTV is better than ts u got angry... ????????

I am not based like you or few peoples I may be love ts but I posted proof to that I use adtv that too not one time many times

bro don't fight even I also feel SD quality is better in Ts than Airtel on some channels Eg. Disney, Zindagi, UTV action, Bindass play. Regional channels like Tamil,Telugu,Malayalam etc
Some channels quality is equal like Most of Hindi gec, Movies, sports(except Sony Espn), news, kids, music and some regionals like Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi etc
although DD channels are worst in airtel.

AxOm said:
if someone says ADTV is better than ts u got angry... ????????

ahahahaha..... u r rgt.... Im speechless about this matter bro... simpally we need to keep calm and enjoy our dth

ahahaha...... comparison is comparison no matter from which tv or dth..... same here nothing will happen to me..... okkkk so keep calm....

@Sourabhs20 y u using this type of words bro
It would lead to your ban :(
Fight is to an extent but don't use such type of language
Enough Guys Stop these everyday fights,important thing is that a person should be happy with his DTH,no matter what others say just stay calm

kumarvishwas said:
@Sourabhs20 y u using this type of words bro
It would lead to your ban :(
Fight is to an extent but don't use such type of language
Enough Guys Stop these everyday fights,important thing is that a person should be happy with his DTH,no matter what others say just stay calm

sorry bro he forced me to behave like this.... many times i tried to keep calm but he always forced me.... he also never hepl me after that matter.
I know I will bann now.
So goodbye bro..... You are best member of this forum and sai jai bro also.... you both are always helpfull i love u both bro..... God apko ek successfull insan banayega or kadam kadam par safalta dega.... thanks bro.... hmari journey bas itni hi thi.... thank u both.... and sorry agar mujhse kbhhi koi galti hui ho to.....

sourabhs20 said:
sorry bro he forced me to behave like this.... many times i tried to keep calm but he always forced me.... he also never hepl me after that matter.
I know I will bann now.
So goodbye bro..... You are best member of this forum and @Sai Jai bro also.... you both are always helpfull i love u both bro..... God apko ek successfull insan banayega or kadam kadam par safalta dega.... thanks bro.... hmari journey bas itni hi thi.... thank u both.... and sorry agar mujhse kbhhi koi galti hui ho to.....
Sai Jai bro ko mera thanks kahna....

sourabhs20 said:
I know I will bann now.
So goodbye bro..... You are best member of this forum and sai jai bro also.... you both are always helpfull i love u both bro..... God apko ek successfull insan banayega or kadam kadam par safalta dega.... thanks bro.... hmari journey bas itni hi thi.... thank u both.... and sorry agar mujhse kbhhi koi galti hui ho to.....
Edit that comment bro and maybe Mods don't ban you or ban u for some time only :(
We want you here when ADTV will start using SES 9 TP's :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock