• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 1,822
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vadirocks said:
Listen Bro

There Are Some Die Hard Fans Of Tata Sky And There Is Many Tata Sky Users

Just Post Whatever The True Information You Read And Seen The Management Team Will Do The Rest Whether To Keep Or Remove And Possibly Do It With Source

Finally Don't Get Angry Or Argue Bro Because Some Die Hard Fans Won't Accept Some Negative Things About Their Dth - Thea Team Will Do Rest Just Enjoy The Stay With Forum

but where is proof :dodgy:angry

if tommrow onwards i creat this type of thread like videocon d2h lossing its customers due to hd access fee without any link or proof than is it fair :dodgy:u

Vadirocks said:

Just Post Whatever The True Information You Read And Seen The Management Team Will Do The Rest Whether To Keep Or Remove And Possibly Do It With Source

Finally Don't Get Angry Or Argue Bro Because Some Die Hard Fans Won't Accept Some Negative Things About Their Dth - Thea Team Will Do Rest Just Enjoy The Stay With Forum

You are 100% right bro, this forum is crowded with lots of Tata sky fanboys :dodgy,so better to don't argue with them and keep posting whatever negatives you find about Tata Sky.:tup

Re: RE: Is Tata Sky Finished ?????

Vadirocks said:
Listen Bro

bro, I liked ur post. u r too bold to say the truth. hats off to u.
frend, I completely accept ur suggestions. anyone will feel himself lucky to find u as a frnd. thanks partner !!

@ Moderators,
Pls close this thread as this is really a wrong thread and sorry that I came to know this very late !!

luv u vadi bro !! u r really a nice guy !! thanks !!

First of all, once a thread has been closed, u shud not have created a new one. :no
That thread was taking a ugly turn, & u didnt even give any source/proof for ur news....

We will not dwd the app, just bcoz u told us to.... it was ur responsibility to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom