D2H Channing Sun network HD Channel Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi..

It seems D2H is moving to TATASKY style by starting HD access fee, this has been observed today.

And it seems that they are changing the HD channels numbers.

Please find the pic captured as a proof..

Admin@ Please do not close the thread, I want to know the comments from senior members like Safiq and others.

Moved Temporarily

check the image on the link

Image is showing different LCN than the current LCN.

But when did you captured this and on which channel (Tamil Home/Telugu Home or Home channel)?

As per the image Gemini TV HD is showing LCN 692. But currently it is Kannada channel section. Confusing.

Now I found the image in Tamil Home channel LCN 550.. So soon the other LCN will also change. Otherwise it will not be in good order. May be new channel coming.. Let us see. And I think the changes will happen after 31-Aug only.

Sg8jms8.jpg

Sadiq said:
Now I found the image in Tamil Home channel LCN 550.. So soon the other LCN will also change. Otherwise it will not be in good order. May be new channel coming.. Let us see. And I think the changes will happen after 31-Aug only.

Thanks Bro....

I'm not able to view the image... can someone post the image...?

ya after 31 Aug changeing most channels and packs,new channels jaya channels...back in base pack

again 2 free topup like that

Arun.D said:
I'm not able to view the image... can someone post the image...?

Check the below post now.

Link Removed

I'm able to see the image now. That means, they are rearranging the channels again.

KTV and SUN Music HD channel position seems to fine. But Gemini HD channel number looks odd.

What might be the reason?

It seems d2h's pre planning is poor and changing the channel number very often may end up with a confusion. ..

Balaji G said:
It seems d2h's pre planning is poor and changing the channel number very often may end up with a confusion. ..

Right Bro, :) they do not have a proper sequence to HD channels, very bad planning:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock