D2H Channing Sun network HD Channel Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still they didn't remove the incorrect channel numbers on sun hd... it is still showing in the tamil home channel...

Balaji G said:
Still they didn't remove the incorrect channel numbers on sun hd... it is still showing in the tamil home channel...

In most of the member's point of view, it may not be incorrect because the mentioned channels were never be in the given LCN. So there would be something intentional on this. Let us wait for few days till this month end to get a clear picture on everything.

I am thinking that they are going to realign the LCN again for Tamil and Telugu (not sure about other two south regional language) with some channel addition on these language. It is just my point of view based on their recent activities.

Let us wait and see.

If its happened we will sure appreciate and thank videocond2h. .. lets see whether videocond2h is deserved to receive our appreciation. ...

Balaji G said:
If its happened we will sure appreciate and thank videocond2h. .. lets see whether videocond2h is deserved to receive our appreciation. ...

By the way bro, we can predict anything we want it to happen. So, let us not take my post serious. It is just my expectations. Mostly, I will not get it happen and again I am saying this based D2H's recent activities only :(

No change in the lcn. Now they have corrected the lcn in slide on Tamil home channel...

So the thread is closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock