• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 3,597
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anup Tiwari

Contributor
Reaction score
d2h cut my due date. before my due date 28 April 16 but now d2h cut my due date 24 April 16

Bro U Subscribed Any AddOn/channel :huh

yes they did it to me also saying the new rates are applicable even though i recharged before they increased the package rates and finally after few heated emails exchanges they put the due back to original one.

bro email them with strong words, they will put it back to original one, if not write to the nodal officer of your area.

d2h is getting from bad to worst with price increases and these back end tamashas, really need to give a second thought now whether to continue or not....:angry

members kindly check your validity date now and see whether any changes have happened to it or it has remained the same!!!!

Anup Tiwari said:
d2h cut my due date. before my due date 28 April 16 but now d2h cut my due date 24 April 16

Price hikes :k

Your 6 month price pack completed

no my pack end 28 April. i recharged my account 20 jan 16 for 3 months

Anup Tiwari said:
no my pack end 28 April. i recharged my account 20 jan 16 for 3 months

so price protection has to be there till 28th april and when you recharge next time new rates will be applicable.

write to them or nodal officer, if not what is the point going for long term recharges if they dont give price protection !!!

i called customer care and said i will switch other DTH. AFTER my due date i will not recharge my account till June 16. after June i will think what do i do continue or switch Sity cable MP

i am using d2h only for Sudarshan news. Sity cable is not show this channel. so i didn't change d2h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom