D2H HD DVR MODEL PRODUCTION STOPPED!!!

Reaction score
Hi..... Friends.... this is praveen from Hosur(Tamilnadu)..... As i was planning to upgrade my d2h sd box to D2H HD DVR. I went to my nearest d2h dealer and asked for the D2H HD DVR UPGRADE he said there is no supply of D2H HD DVR product through out tamilnadu as dealer told me that company persons have told them that there is some failure in d2h dvr model. So, d2h is planning to release NEW MODEL OF D2H DVR BY NEXT MONTH(JUNE)....... "I REQUEST ALL DREAM DTH MEMBERS TO PLEASE CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION FROM YOUR WELL KNOWN D2H OFFICIALS" Thank You:)

What?.......really?........Hope present HD DVR users get new boxes for free.

Ravi
u can please confirm this news from ur sources?

Re: RE: D2H HD DVR MODEL PRODUCTION STOPPED!!!

Raviteja said:
What?.......really?........Hope present HD DVR users get new boxes for free.
I dont think they will give free boxes as replacement. Maybe they will issue exchange discount...
Lets see what happens...

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Here Available in Rajasthan and Anyone upgrade ....

praveenpersonel said:
.... company persons have told them that there is some failure in d2h dvr model. So, d2h is planning to release NEW MODEL OF D2H DVR BY NEXT MONTH(JUNE).......

:damn Is this true ????
If it is, d2h should take back all faulty STBs and shouls give new one without charging a single penny... :angry

M@zh@R said:
Ravi
u can please confirm this news from ur sources?

No news about it..........I think many don't know about D2H HD DVR in Hyderabad.......When I ordered HD DVR from site 1st they said it is not available in hyderabad and than shipped it for me from mumbai after some weeks I heard D2H stopped HD DVR so many don't know about it.

mystic said:
praveenpersonel said:
.... company persons have told them that there is some failure in d2h dvr model. So, d2h is planning to release NEW MODEL OF D2H DVR BY NEXT MONTH(JUNE).......

:damn Is this true ????
If it is, d2h should take back all faulty STBs and shouls give new one without charging a single penny... :angry

If it is true than they should..........I think there is a problem in HDD and over heating problem..........Sometimes STB will restart it self and say unable to detect HDD...If I switch off HD DVR power supply and than turn on it again it will become normal and Box gets heated up fast like PS3 :p ..I think they will exchange it for free or might charge 100.rs or more if HDD space is increased.If they don't exchange it for free I will complaint in Consumer court :angry

Raviteja said:
If it is true than they should..........I think there is a problem in HDD and over heating problem..........Sometimes STB will restart it self and say unable to detect HDD...If I switch off HD DVR power supply and than turn on it again it will become normal and Box gets heated up fast like PS3 :p ..I think they will exchange it for free or might charge 100.rs or more if HDD space is increased.If they don't exchange it for free I will complaint in Consumer court :angry

Yes , you can complait in Consumer court for such cases.

Try to use some external fan assembly to make your STB cool... :c

mystic said:
Raviteja said:

Yes , you can complait in Consumer court for such cases.

Try to use some external fan assembly to make your STB cool... :c

That is not possible because I keep it in showcase which covered from 4 sides and only front side will be open all the time and that places contains DVD player,many wires (d2h extra wires,dvd player) and stabilizer, 2 extension boxes/electrical extension boxes that place is full......Maybe that is the reason for DVR to get heated up but I have seen few others also saying DVR getting hot fast

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock