D2H HD DVR MODEL PRODUCTION STOPPED!!!

Raviteja said:
That is not possible because I keep it in showcase which covered from 4 sides and only front side will be open all the time and that places contains DVD player,many wires (d2h extra wires,dvd player) and stabilizer, 2 extension boxes/electrical extension boxes that place is full......Maybe that is the reason for DVR to get heated up but I have seen few others also saying DVR getting hot fast

:eek:mg:

Bring your STB out of that mess.... :no

I have kept my STB at top of the showcase, so that it will get fresh cool air from all 4 sides.

mystic said:
Raviteja said:
That is not possible because I keep it in showcase which covered from 4 sides and only front side will be open all the time and that places contains DVD player,many wires (d2h extra wires,dvd player) and stabilizer, 2 extension boxes/electrical extension boxes that place is full......Maybe that is the reason for DVR to get heated up but I have seen few others also saying DVR getting hot fast

:eek:mg:

Bring your STB out of that mess.... :no

I have kept my STB at top of the showcase, so that it will get fresh cool air from all 4 sides.

I tried to keep it backside of lcd but TV came soo front so moved it back there....Need to see where I can find a good place

Ravi bro u need to keep ur stb in an open space...
I think ur arrangement is causing the overheating and thus so many problems...

Sent via Tapatalk 2

iS THAT ME said:
Ravi bro u need to keep ur stb in an open space...
I think ur arrangement is causing the overheating and thus so many problems...

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Trying to find some space......It wont happen regularly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock