D2H is using Centrio Multiviewer software

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,880
yeah upto my knowledge as a regular visitor and poster of this forum .. I too never seen this info in past ..

Sai Jai said:
yeah upto my knowledge as a regular visitor and poster of this forum .. I too never seen this info in past ..

I Say Sadiq's Pic Is Old So This News Also...

M.J.Sadiq said:
@mgparmar18plus

Can you please let me know if this is old news? I have never seen this details. Have you ever seen this? Can you give the link please?

How You Get This Screen? When and While?

mgparmar18plus said:
I Say Sadiq's Pic Is Old So This News Also...

Old pic? In what sense it is old bro? I have taken the picture by today morning only.. It is just 1 day old :)

Or did you see the image earlier? If so, where did you see bro. Please give us the link so that we can have a look at it..

mgparmar18plus said:
How You Get This Screen? When and While?

Bro, before that you where did you see earlier so you are saying this as old? You first let me know how did you see it earlier. Then I will tell.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, before that you where did you see earlier so you are saying this as old? You first let me know how did you see it earlier. Then I will tell.

If You Say How You Get This Than I Able To Say Its Old or Not

mgparmar18plus said:
If You Say How You Get This Than I Able To Say Its Old or Not

I don't know why your answer is depending on my answer. Anyway, I have taken the image from my TV this morning at 6:30 am.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I don't know why your answer is depending on my answer. Anyway, I have taken the image from my TV this morning at 6:30 am.

Because Your Pic Like Edited Because It Has Two Screen

1 Audio Channel & 2 Mosaic Screen

mgparmar18plus said:
Because Your Pic Like Edited Because It Has Two Screen

1 Audio Channel & 2 Mosaic Screen

It is not edited. But still for time being let us assume it is edited (I will prove after sometime that it is not edited). But answer the below question.

Based on what logic you are saying or you said this news as old news?

Why are you not answering? How this news is old? Please explain...

Back
Top Bottom