D2H is using Centrio Multiviewer software

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,880
As Well You Are Not Tell How You Get I Also Will Not Say.

Leave This Question Because I Ask You That For Only Confirmation Only.

My Main Reason Is For Tell Your Pic Is Old

Because Current Mosaic Menu Has Kid Category In 2nd Page (With Religious) But In Your Exclusive Snap It Is In 1st Page (With HD).

And After This All Of My Other Question Are Only For Know Truth From You As I Said Earlier.

I don't want to end the conversation. I already told how I got it. By the way I am not using D2H box. I took it from FTA box. I hope you are seeing mosaic image is overlayed on Audio channel banner. It is an error from the software being used by D2H. I mentioned this also already. The banner for audio channel are FTA. So, I just checked all FTA channel and found this error.

Now I explained how I got it. So, please explain in your thread (if you are interested).

M.J.Sadiq said:
I don't want to end the conversation. I already told how I got it. By the way I am not using D2H box. I took it from FTA box. I hope you are seeing mosaic image is overlayed on Audio channel banner. It is an error from the software being used by D2H. I mentioned this also already. The banner for audio channel are FTA. So, I just checked all FTA channel and found this error.

Now I explained how I got it. So, please explain in your thread (if you are interested).

Okey You Won In Our Trifle.

Sure I Will Explein But Need Some Time.

Also Thanks For Sharing This News.

Good Job & Sorry For Wasting Your Important Time.

mgparmar18plus said:
Okey You Won In Our Trifle.

Sure I Will Explein But Need Some Time.

Also Thanks For Sharing This News.

Good Job & Sorry For Wasting Your Important Time.

That's fine. But we should believe others too.. Being a senior member of the forum you should be able to differentiate the original and fake news properly. No issues in raising a complaint on forum team members (MOD or SMOD or even Admin). But before that you should analyze properly about the history.

M.J.Sadiq said:
That's fine. But we should believe others too.. Being a senior member of the forum you should be able to differentiate the original and fake news properly. No issues in raising a complaint on forum team members (MOD or SMOD or even Admin). But before that you should analyze properly about the history.

Humm... Good

**This Trifle Get Born Because I am Thinking Far Like Sandhya Bindni & Focus On Bauble(Ittusa) Mosaic**

You Are Following And Working As Your DDF Status "Follow Rules".

Thanks.

That picture is not edited. And there is not a single hint in pic. I wonder how @mgparmar18plus considered 'edited' picture.

Back
Top Bottom