D2H is using Centrio Multiviewer software

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 3,880
Also tell me based on what you are saying that the image is edited.. And what do you think as a need for me to edit and post a thread here?
Are you not seeing a TV in the images?
Are you not seeing two different contents in two images?
And do you think I am an graphic expert to do all these editing immediately after waking up in the morning?

But don't forget to tell the basis on which you said this as old news.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Also tell me based on what you are saying that the image is edited.. And what do you think as a need for me to edit and post a thread here?
Are you not seeing a TV in the images?
Are you not seeing two different contents in two images?
And do you think I am an graphic expert to do all these editing immediately after waking up in the morning?

But don't forget to tell the basis on which you said this as old news.

Because Mosaic Page Is Old.

mgparmar18plus said:
Because Mosaic Page Is Old.

Are you not seeing the image I posted is having an error message from the software? You have to ask D2H why they showed old mosaic and later corrected it. I saw it at 6:30 am and I don't know when they corrected it as I have plenty of other works to do than monitoring the image without closing my eyes.

Also, I can't wake you up at 6:30 so that you can see yourself and believe me that the image was taken only today not long back as you think.

Now just for the sake of explaining you that the image is taken today, I have taken the image of my TV just now and presenting to you in a comparative way. Just only for you.

There is no need to prove myself to you. But to prove that you are wrong, I am proving myself.

Image taken just now: Look at the paper below TV and a thread on TV table.
hNMJVwh.jpg

Image posted this morning: See the same objects yourself. Or do you still think that I dig the dust bin and took the thread back to the TV table to prove myself? And sorry the less brightness of below images as I didn't know that there will be a need to present this to you and prove myself. Otherwise, I could have turned on all 3 lights in the hall as I did just now.

Or do you want a photo with my face on it by taking a selfie along with the TV? Or a photo with a calendar showing today's date everytime when I am posting the image?

ILY9IO0.jpg

qgmbdDs.jpg

mgparmar18plus said:
Are You Online Sadiq Bro?

Don't worry I am here only. I was planning to go to bed. Now I am not going to sleep without making you understand.. So, please give me a company and be online till the time we both are satisfying on this.

mgparmar18plus said:
Than How You Get Error
On Any Channel?

It is waste of explaining to you. First understand what is that software then you will come to know what is that error.

And, if you think I am fooling all memebrs by posting a fake image or old image (whatever), I can't change.

Now, based on your thinking like editing images, I am suspecting if the images posted in your below thread are edited by you just for the sake of posting in forum and fooling members.

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/unexpected-and-unseen-things-in-videocon-d2h.77545/

M.J.Sadiq said:
It is waste of explaining to you. First understand what is that software then you will come to know what is that error.

And, if you think I am fooling all memebrs by posting a fake image or old image (whatever), I can't change.

Now, based on your thinking like editing images, I am suspecting if the images posted in your below thread are edited by you just for the sake of posting in forum and fooling members.

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/unexpected-and-unseen-things-in-videocon-d2h.77545/

I Am satisfied That Your Snap Is Not Edited.

I Say That Because I Want To Know Truth From You(Like Advocate).

You Can Pm How you get it, When You free

If you want to be an advocate better practice it in court. Okay? Good night

And nothing special to get it. By the time I tune, some guy in D2H office who is monitoring the TV was sleeping without noticing that the software is returning an error. Since I was not sleeping at that time, I have seen it and taken a snap. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom