D2h new dillema

vijay mahanta

Reaction score
Friends, here is D2h's new dillema, now they are charging Rs 10/- in case you will forget to recharge at the end date. Their is excuse is that you have to reactivate the account. After the gaining customers by their longrun marketing statergy, they started cheating to the helpless customers. (who relied their earlier plans & unable to move to other dth). HD packages already been hiked. :p:p

oh really, if u call this cheating then sorry but u do not understand the meaning of cheating bro. also airtel,tata sky, dish tv all are charging late payment fees.
regarding price hike , all operators have hiked their pricing so targetting videocon d2h is unnecessary bro

dino29 said:
oh really, if u call this cheating then sorry but u do not understand the meaning of cheating bro. also airtel,tata sky, dish tv all are charging late payment fees.
regarding price hike , all operators have hiked their pricing so targetting videocon d2h is unnecessary bro

Bro Dino, when I purchased it they said that you have not to worry for 3 months of the last recharge date. You can continue it in this time. Last time I also rechared it after the end date without any additional charges. But see what is going now. If it is not cheating then what ????:sp

so ehre is cheating still u can recharge antime from date of decativation till neat 90 days, they never told u that that they do not charge late fees

I cant understand why ppl cry when a DTH operator charges late payment fees. Such charges are levied everywhere be it in electricity bills/telephone or mobile bills/other utility bills. If you are fine with paying in such cases, what is wrong with DTH which is also a service industry?

Re: RE: D2h new dillema

timkamat said:
I cant understand why ppl cry when a DTH operator charges late payment fees. Such charges are levied everywhere be it in electricity bills/telephone or mobile bills/other utility bills. If you are fine with paying in such cases, what is wrong with DTH which is also a service industry?

Agree.. Even they are very higher than all DTH..

dino29 said:
so ehre is cheating still u can recharge antime from date of decativation till neat 90 days, they never told u that that they do not charge late fees

What do you mean by late fees ? We pay in advance for how much we want to watch. And 3 months period is a grace period. It is the time whenever we wish to continue. You can see the instance in prepaid mobile servive. They never take any additional charge in their grace period. :angry

You cant compare a DTH service to a prepaid mobile service. A telecom company provides you a Sim card only and the hardware part is procured by you. Whereas is DTH the operator needs to supply you the hardware, the outdoor unit and the smartcard.

timkamat said:
You cant compare a DTH service to a prepaid mobile service. A telecom company provides you a Sim card only and the hardware part is procured by you. Whereas is DTH the operator needs to supply you the hardware, the outdoor unit and the smartcard.

Dear Timkamat, you have a wrong information. Once you purchase all the hardware will belong to you. We have paid for the hardware also. You can keep it after stopping the service except Relience dth.:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock