D2H NOT ACTIVE

Reaction score
Rs. 340/- recharged on 09.02.2019 at 22.41 pm and payment done through online by hdfc debit card and generate ref.no. VIDEOCON63495 but till date not active the d2h..

As per Customer care, the Recharge amount Rs. 340/- credited in wrong account i.e ---- which is deactivated. Thus, requested that please update Rs. 340/- in account i.e.----, so the d2h services activated.

After talking several times (25 times appx.) with Customer care, he said that our system has a technical error, so call later, 10 days passed but the problem was not solved by them.

This is harassment's of a customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you did recharge on wrong account then there is no solution to get your money back

₹340 still available ---- account. You may talk to cc if they are not responding send a mail to them/nodal officer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have already several reminder and send a mail & talked to customer care but they are always said technical error in our system, call later..
now what to do because 11 days already passed..

Rs. 900/- recharged on 22.02.2019 at 08.33 Am and payment done through online by hdfc debit card and generate ref.no. VIDEOCON63495 but till TIME not active the d2h..

After talking several times (25 times appx.) with Customer care, he said that our system has a technical error, so call later, WHOLE DAY passed but the problem was not solved by them.

Rs. 900/- recharged on 22.02.2019 at 08.33 Am and payment done through online by hdfc debit card and generate ref.no. VIDEOCON63495 but till TIME not active the d2h..

After talking several times (25 times appx.) with Customer care, he said that our system has a technical error, so call later, WHOLE DAY passed but the problem was not solved by them.

Does your account reflects the amount. If yes then you refresh your account. It will work.

Regret to say till time the problem has not been solved even after 30 hrs have passed.

Its fraud VIDEOCON63495 - Guys be careful - Im planning to report it to CBYER CRIME if not solved shortly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock