d2h operating from 1 satellite

Greatachiever

Reaction score
as d2h is operating from 1 satellite only that is st2. can somebody pl tell how much space is still left in d2h new satellite to add how many SD and HD channels??

Upto my knowledge, they can add 8-10 sd channels and 7 hd channels.
Correct me if i am wrong

ohhh that means soon d2h also going to face space crunch. i feel the only solution is that they may a hire a new satellite so that they may add many more channels.

i feel the best among 7 dths operating in india is dish tv as they are only operating from 2 satellites which i feel is very good with current 2012 and 2013 scenario where many new channels are going to be launched.:)

how much airtel is having space and they are also operating from 1 satellite only.:)

@great achiever
airtel is having one tp in its credit, for future use. They can add still upto 30-35 sd channels .

karthik said:
@great achiever
airtel is having one tp in its credit, for future use. They can add still upto 30-35 sd channels .

ok karthik bro that means 1 tp is totally blank and kept aside as a spare and any new channels they can add in this tp only but i feel this holds good only for this year.

what about next year when a bunch of channels are going to launch.:):)

Actually they moved to SES 7, where they got additional tps,but i am not sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock