D2h Satellite HD Box 2011 Software Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Breaking News: Breaking News: D2H SATELLITE HD BOX 2011 SOFTWARE UPDATED

imran3 said:
Sorry to say but the update is not any good from the previous one except recording feature(we still had it in the previous SU),problem still remains the same like after switching on when the home channel comes n i try to press any button on remote it doesnt work n only the blinking appears in the stb,its a big big problem we r facing for last 1yr, 2ndly,booting times still remains the same,ugly now that it shows" ur screen will go blank for 30 sec" and then it starts,so 30 sec extra for booting.3rdly, no DD added,only getting 2.1 in my sony HT like b4 in prologic mode. 4thly, whenever u change a channel it shows an absurd recharge or other add beside it, unhappy.

Bro did u set your audio settings under Tv setings ,cos now they hv 3 options, Auto,stereo or Surround,pls try that and update us:)

when they going to send the update to all?????????????????

I've been leaving my Box on Standby since Saturday night
But didn't recieved any software update :'( :-\ :-[

Dulshaniko7 said:
Did any one record anything using the new update....
No. seems still ppl are complaining about the update. so they will work on the update again from starting. we can get recording possibly very near future. But not sure when this future is coming... lol :D
Only one good thing is dolby out in hdmi port.

Yes bro smileguy I tried that too. And today I saw a big negative point that volume of all/most of the channels has decreased and the digital sound is hardly audible, seems like something has suppressed the sound.I think D2h is just trying to make people fool by just releasing an obsolete sw with recording. They did last time to hold customers and again they did after about 6 months and will update again next year.They are pathetic, they can't add channels so they are distracting ppl by recording.

Just now I received the standard template mail from CC regarding usb recording.

A software upgrade for the HD Set Top boxes is being planned in the very near future. This upgrade will have improved features, which includes Recording and Playback from USB storage devices.

yunu10422 said:
Just now I received the standard template mail from CC regarding usb recording.:wall :wall :wall:wall

A software upgrade for the HD Set Top boxes is being planned in the very near future. This upgrade will have improved features, which includes Recording and Playback from USB storage devices.

so................ still to wait for another update version?????????? oh my god...........

D2h should enable the recording this time and then release a new SW to rectify the errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock