D2h Satellite HD Box 2011 Software Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Breaking News: D2H SATELLITE HD BOX 2011 SOFTWARE UPDATED

My STB was kept on standby during the night of 6th Sep. when I saw the next morning my HD STB was updated.

when south ppl get the update

Sorry to say but the update is not any good from the previous one except recording feature(we still had it in the previous SU),problem still remains the same like after switching on when the home channel comes n i try to press any button on remote it doesnt work n only the blinking appears in the stb,its a big big problem we r facing for last 1yr, 2ndly,booting times still remains the same,ugly now that it shows" ur screen will go blank for 30 sec" and then it starts,so 30 sec extra for booting.3rdly, no DD added,only getting 2.1 in my sony HT like b4 in prologic mode. 4thly, whenever u change a channel it shows an absurd recharge or other add beside it, unhappy.

imran3 said:
Sorry to say but the update is not any good from the previous one except recording feature(we still had it in the previous SU),problem still remains the same like after switching on when the home channel comes n i try to press any button on remote it doesnt work n only the blinking appears in the stb,its a big big problem we r facing for last 1yr, 2ndly,booting times still remains the same,ugly now that it shows" ur screen will go blank for 30 sec" and then it starts,so 30 sec extra for booting.3rdly, no DD added,only getting 2.1 in my sony HT like b4 in prologic mode. 4thly, whenever u change a channel it shows an absurd recharge or other add beside it, unhappy.

First ever negative feedback on this update in DDF. Already many customers provided negative feedback in their FB page.. Let us see if there are any further negative feedback here...

I wrote what i saw and realised.yes,its my first negative review.

Breaking News: D2H SATELLITE HD BOX 2011 SOFTWARE UPDATED

But me getting Dolby sound in my Philips Hts & booting is bit fast ,have few lags but Epg is good !

Breaking News: D2H SATELLITE HD BOX 2011 SOFTWARE UPDATED

Expecting the recording to activate it !

sounds are nt of digital quality buy any means, i compared with a dvd n its way beyond it.even the surround effect is not good AT ALL! plus when u select the lang to DD by pressing yellow button it goes mute.

Unable to update the new software

From last two days my D2h HD set top box is showing to update the software while turning on. But everytime it shows error after few minutes than I have to cancel it. Anyone has updated the software ??:huh

RE: Unable to update the new software

This was happened to me as well yesterday. But till now I am not getting the prompt again. In D2H twitter page, they mentioned that they are testing the new update in sample STBs. So, I think, if yours is failing like mine, they won't prompt you again (after few attempts) and will analyse the issue on the failure. I may be wrong too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock