D2h Urgent Help Needed

Krish123

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am going to buy new connection of d2h HD.

i am just buying it to watch HD channels.

Please tell me that can i subscribe to only HD channels of i have to choose one base pack also?

and also tell me that what will be the best option for me to watch HD channels.which HD pack should i select to watch all HD channels and also all future HD channels should also be added.

Like Adtv can i change package , add topup in Customer ID through Web Login Account in D2h?

All D2h Experts Plz Help me

Krish123 said:
Please tell me that can i subscribe to only HD channels of i have to choose one base pack also?
Yes , base pack subscription needed.

Krish123 said:
and also tell me that what will be the best option for me to watch HD channels.which HD pack should i select to watch all HD channels
HD UNIVERSE ADD ON with 19 HD channels.

Krish123 said:
and also all future HD channels should also be added.
not sure :u

Krish123 said:
Like Adtv can i change package , add topup in Customer ID through Web Login Account in D2h?
No :no

Krish123 said:
All D2h Experts Plz Help me
I am not but still sharing info which I know.... ;)

@ Raviteja
i also want to know this.
need ur expert opinion

Base Pack needed or you can subscribe pure ala - carte pack which is very expensive.

Different channels available in various group. Depend on your choice. Highest are HD Globe with I think 12 HD channels & HD Universe with 19 (All available HD) channels.

Features of HD channels commonly are 5 times better pq. Few months back D2H was telecasted HD channels with Stereo Sound option in language option but recently no any HD channel come along with it.

You can add top up by SMS & cc (telephone / email) & pack downgrade / remove add on trough the same.

Other is if u buy D2H HD I think you can connect your box with tv only by HDMI not with RCA but with DVR you can connect it through RCA too. Confirm before buy bhaay

Only one thing which is not in d2h like airtel
If u want only one HD channels with base pack u will (likely to pay 15-20 rupees), but in d2h u have to pay minimum 55-168 rupees for HD add on.

One mistake...

u will add any hd channel along with ur base pack.
(after checking their site)

Ratnesh said:
Only one thing which is not in d2h like airtel
If u want only one HD channels with base pack u will (likely to pay 15-20 rupees), but in d2h u have to pay minimum 55-168 rupees for HD add on.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!

Recently D2H offer Base Pack + Ala cart channels too. Extra channel charges will be at price of pure Ala cart channel price. Depend on which channel you subscribe & Any sport add on & maybe channel at least for 6 months. Krish not this point too & say thanks to Ratneshh

Re: RE: D2h Urgent Help Needed

M@zh@R said:
@ Raviteja
need ur expert opinion

Sorry right now not on laptop.... Due to net is slow..
Might get fixed today or tomorrow... Than I can answer clearly.... Hardly any thing is loading for me :mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock