Breaking DD channel blocked

Since ,Star have blocked dd national ,they should give live matches on their regional channels like they do in isl so everyone can access it and more viewership,more ads,win-win situation for bot parties

First it's Supreme court who block transmission, not Star India on petition of Neo Sports

And secondly Star India is trying to create Subscription revenue model as with Advertising you cannot match the price which is to be paid to BCCI

In chennai tccl providing dd1 during match days without tccl logo though they providing ss1 also along with that from base pack onwards

Suddenly a thought came to me. If someone is subscribed to star sports then they should get DD national but even then it is blocked(ex dish TV one day before Channel blocked). Will the apex authority look into this

Last edited:
But Charging Rs.60 for a single channel and Dividing sports pack into 2 packs , It is difficult for normal users to subscribe to the channels ...
If match is live On DD and Star sports Network , I think ppl who love Star sports will surely subscribe even if they get match on DD ..
Restricting users isn't a good thing ...

Suddenly a thought came to me. If someone is subscribed to star sports then they should get DD national but even then it is blocked
Prof Sir, channel is not allowed on private dth durin matches ,not accordin to the packages or subscription of sports channels you are subscribin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock