Breaking DD channel blocked

Instead of all this drama..DD should start pay channel showing cricket exclusively for DTH or cable tv and share revenue with cricket rights owner :)
I am also in doubt whether there is any benefit to DD as it is blocked on DTH's, will they have to pay same amount to star as before. Will they have to pay lower amount as they are telecasting matches in limited ways now?

Why not possible to install? In many cities DD is even offering Digital transmissions of DD and some private TV channels on terrestrial antenna.

I live on 1st floor of a 21 floored building. Also, I don't think the quality would be good enough if I install in gallery due to disturbances and also it would look bad.

Even hathway is also showing. Is MSO are out of the SC decision?

I live on 1st floor of a 21 floored building. Also, I don't think the quality would be good enough if I install in gallery due to disturbances and also it would look bad.
Where you installed your dish antenna?

Use a internal DTT antenna.You can place it near window

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock