Breaking DD channel blocked

But why should dth companies block any channel? Instead, dd should give another uplink feed for dth and cable operators and that will not have any live cricket. The main feed will be given by dvb t and analog transmission. Infact, now no need of dth for cricket when many major cities are having digital transmission. You can watch on mobile or tv. I think dd should provide more cities with digital transmission and make money from ads instead of breaking rules by providing free transmission on dth and cable.

The responsibility is with doordarshan... not with cable and dth operators. They cannot block any channel having downlink rights. This itself is a violation. Supreme court does not understand the situation. They should have ordered dd to give another signal for dth and cable.

This is just crap.

But why some blocking and others providing it It does not make any sense Everyone has to obey the Court decision

But why some blocking and others providing it It does not make any sense Everyone has to obey the Court decision

Today was the 1st match to be played after the SC order was passed. Today only if u see, some DTH operators blocked DD National, while some still broadcasted it. By 3pm i guess there was a scroll running on DD National, so those DTH operators/ Cable MSO showing DD National had this scroll running. So what message went out to the public ???

SC kept a close watch today as to what was happening, and hence they asked DD to show the scroll. Now next match we have to see if other DTH and cable operators follow the rules or SC will have to take some strict step.

Some don't want legal trouble other took the opposite way . Don't worry star has paid a lot to gets these things so they will record everything in video which is causing their loss and submit that recordings in supreme court .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock