DD Freedish is waste

DDFD is free that's why you think so ,Its great for those who can't afford to pay Rs.400 per month.
I agree if DDFD decrease CH rent for the betterment of DDFD to get some more good ENT & informative Channels.

Many broadcasters wants to move their channel in ddfd,,,because of this rent,,it become a problem,,otherwise its sure we will get many entertainment and movie channels

freelancer said:
Many broadcasters wants to move their channel in ddfd,,,because of this rent,,it become a problem,,otherwise its sure we will get many entertainment and movie channels

which entertainment/movie channels are held back because of the price?? if they want to get on ddfd ,they can easily pay the money....
if there is no rent and stuff all u will see is crap channels that are of no use...
if a channel is genuinely intrested in getting on ddfd, they will get there one way or other..

Still two TP'S are vacant @ 93.5*East from a long time so may be the higher Rent issue ?

jenius-jatt said:
Still two TP'S are vacant @ 93.5*East from a long time so may be the higher Rent issue ?

are'nt they both in mpeg4 containing test channels?:huh

Dont think DDFD is waste :no

The best things in dis world are for free... and so is DDFD :k

Think from this perspective... u pay nothing, absolutely nothing to get some kind of entertainment.
People who cant afford to pay for their basic necessities, cant think abt paying for ent.
DDFD is for those ppl... :win :k

9xm ,9X jalwa,Abc,rishtay,,,this ch r lock form c band,,,,only dd per this ch is free,,,,

I agree to some extent it might look like waste , but its free for lifetime . There are few international channels which are good like DWTV ,RT . They give differnt content to you for free . I use DD free dish just in addition to my cable or another DTH .

Its not a Waste.
Its very useful for rural and remote areas where Cable and Antenna not available and PayDTH Recharge not available.

Also useful for neighbour countries FTA users., Pak, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock