DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 737,927
Fox life as Disney life

HmIooBq.jpg

eQDNBdD.jpg

KHsN2bH.jpg

StarLife will sound better!
Also Yesterday Disney has Announced That Their Latin American FOX Channels will be revamp with Star Branding Including FOX life which will change to StarLife.

StarLife will sound better!
Also Yesterday Disney has Announced That Their Latin American FOX Channels will be revamp with Star Branding Including FOX life which will change to StarLife.
BY when ? Can you share the new logos :huh:

BY when ? Can you share the new logos :huh:
The Rebranding will take place From Feb 2021.
Disney own Many FOX Channels in region like Europe, Middle East & Asia. Star is already an established TV Network & Brand In Asia, it looks like Disney is looking to establish the brand outside the existing market. I guess they're doing it because it will help with brand recognition for upcoming Star Service.

The Rebranding will take place From Feb 2021.
Disney own Many FOX Channels in region like Europe, Middle East & Asia. Star is already an established TV Network & Brand In Asia, it looks like Disney is looking to establish the brand outside the existing market. I guess they're doing it because it will help with brand recognition for upcoming Star Service.
Can you please share the link where you got this news from?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock