Decided to buy tata sky

satish chirang

Registered
Reaction score
Hi frndz... i decided to buy tata sky.. earlier i was using airtel.. i call to airtel cc for discontinue the service.. they said will take back there stb.. wat about dish guyz ? they will take dish too with stb??? If not , can i use the airtel dish for my new ts connection?? After order What will tatasky do.. they will give oly there stb??? To me....?? Pls guide me guyz..
Thanks...

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you want to return box? You will not get money back which you had paid to get airtel. So keep it for future

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
I think they will take the stb & dish bro:(,if not take the dish means visit the near by dth dealer,they selling the stb only:k,but i think u need to change the lnb only:k

satish chirang

Registered
Reaction score
But bro.. i call to airtel cc they said will come and collect box.... this idea is not striken to me bro...

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
satish chirang said:
But bro.. i call to airtel cc they said will come and collect box.... this idea is not striken to me bro...
Bro most of cc provide wrong details:-/,if they take the box only it's good

Bro is it adtv team give the refund amount:huh

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
satish chirang said:
If they come tell them you hv changed your mind and will use Airtel even if you don't want to use airtel now [emoji6]

You will get box, wire, dish everything from new operator so Just keep the airtel dish and stb so that you can use it after say 2-3 years if airtel suite you at that time

satish chirang

Registered
Reaction score
Vicky bro., if Adtv didnt take dish means, for new ts connection can i call to cc of tata sky.. will they provide oly stb..???? As i have dish already ..

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Sarkar said:
You will get box, wire, dish everything from new operator so Just keep the airtel dish and stb so that you can use it after say 2-3 years if airtel suite you at that time
Nice suggestions Sarkar bro:tup

&

Satish bro if ur connection deactived means they will give the offer for deactivate customers:tup

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
satish chirang said:
Vicky bro., if Adtv didnt take dish means, for new ts connection can i call to cc of tata sky.. will they provide oly stb..???? As i have dish already ..
No bro,they will charge the dish,lnb,cable & stb,dealer only provide the stb only,but if u want new connection @ low cost means purchase through ebay & amazon,they will give lot of discount:tup

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
Price of Everything is included so get new dish, wire and box with 1 year warranty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Decided to buy tata sky Tata Sky 7
S How is genre wise slot capacity decided in DDFD E-Auction? DD Free Dish 2
Abhinav842 Article Prasar Bharati decided to Restructure Doordarshan DreamDTH Articles Discussions 11
hike When a Woman decided to pick up garbage from Public Place to keep India Clean Achievements & Wishes 0
kumarvishwas Are The Winners Of Splitsvilla 9 Decided Already? TV Shows & Programs 5
Sateesh_Hyd Decided to Leave D2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 49
D Has Colors decided to drop the farewell episode of CNWK? TV Channels News 8
D Chennai cable TV digitisation deadline to be decided on Friday General DTH News & Discussions 0
Bapun Raz Asianet: Men in Kerala have decided. TV Channels News 0
U Seeking Help I going to buy tatasky binge box.please suggest me it is good to buy? Say you opinion please Tata Sky 15
Thamil Arasan Breaking Share ur experience about sundirect, it will help for people who are going to buy sundirect in future Sun Direct 2
R Buy a New ADTV Connection Online a get Get 10% Discount while Paying Online Airtel Digital TV 0
S Seeking Help Planning to buy Tatasky HD!! Tata Sky HD 2
DreamDTH.com Article Here is where you can buy a FTA STB to view DD Free Dish at no monthly subscription DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Gobinaath Seeking Help Thinking to buy a sundirect SD connection for my Grandpa home Sun Direct 34
DJ Roy Discussion When not in discount. Do you buy any service channels? General DTH News & Discussions 2
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky introduces Try and Buy Offer for MDU till 8th July 2020 Tata Sky HD 2
ps1193 Discussion what about offer buy airtel dth online and get ₹500 off Airtel Digital TV HD 2
B Buy 6 feet prime focus dish antenna Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 0
alienwrz Seeking Help planning to buy xstream box for plex and kodi Airtel Xstream 0
GJ mit Breaking Sony is in talks to buy a stake in Network18 TV Channels News 525
Raviteja Should i buy Airtel Xstream Android Box or Not? Help deciding Airtel Xstream 15
Akash Solanki Good News Buy New Fastway Hd STB Fastway Digital Cable TV 2
M I want to buy 6 fet Prime focos C Band dish Antenna wher to buy in Hyderabad please provide Dealer & shop details. Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 4
umed123 Seeking Help Buy to sundirect hd box help Sun Direct HD 4