Department of Space gave 'Certain Benefits' to Tata Sky: CAG

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 8,617
RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

Tata Sky should launch their own satellite who will stop them, who can stop them ;)

Also STAR INDIA can afford millions on their own satellite as nowadays their channels are available in ala carte basis so more income :p

Now there is nowhere to hide for TS but just to fulfill their commitments or get perish :lol

Re: RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

Anirudha said:
Tata Sky should launch their own satellite who will stop them, who can stop them ;)

Also STAR INDIA can afford millions on their own satellite as nowadays their channels are available in ala carte basis so more income :p

Now there is nowhere to hide for TS but just to fulfill their commitments or get perish :lol
I was expecting this kind of reply from your side now that u have posted it so thanks for that :p :p :D :D :lol :shy

RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

Sanjeev said:
I was expecting this kind of reply from your side now that u have posted it so thanks for that :p :p :D :D :lol :shy

:d:d:lol

The "certain benefits" which were not extended to other DTH service providers were having an open ended commitment for satellite capacity <font color="Red"><b>with the provision for additional transponder capacity</b></font> whereas in other agreement, the commitment for satellite capacity was for the period of lease only, the report said. <br />
<br />
"DoS launched GSAT 10 satellite in order to <font color="Red"><b><u>swap</u> with capacity allocated to Tata Sky</b></font> on INSAT 4A, which was functioning with reduced power. Tata Sky subsequently declined the proposal.

@dino: Can you explain the meaning of the lines shown in Red colour? I don't want anything else from you like Mpeg 4 bla bla bla.. Just explain the meaning of this English sentence in English itself if you know English.

Ultimately, its a waste of time debating anything true yet anti ata sky they can't hear anything against them. Now they have even changed title of the thread to hide negative news about Tata Sky. Its Useless writing here and wasting time. Keep protecting Tata Sky, many be some of them here have also been sent by Tata Sky as they have strong marketing team to always promote their service

Nobody here is to protect anyone. By the way please don't forget my question and explain that...

Sadiq said:
Nobody here is to protect anyone. By the way please don't forget my question and explain that...

bro..dont expext answer for your question.i asked the same question.but he tried to skip that.he knows that he is becoming fool with this..

big lies exposed by tata sky :(

And its also written that GSAT10 is functional well, wid reduced power....
So, its tata sky only, whom are to be blamed.

Here is another article which gives the point of view of the CEO himself, he is still stating that we are moving to MPEG4 to create bandwidth ''while we wait for additional capacity' (which they will say till i have grand kids) and spending Rs. 500 Crore but he has again skipped the issue as to when will he complete the MPEG4 Migration as his previous deadline of June-July 2014 has long passed and its still not done. I still suspect that CEO does not have intention to increase bandwidth as tat will force him to add new channels.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/dth/dth-operator/dos-gave-precedence-to-tata-sky-over-dd-cag-report-141129

Here is detailed CAG Report

http://www.indiantelevision.com/links/CAG-final-full-report.PDF

Yes, d earlier article states:

"Apart from many objections, the report said, the chairman of the Tata Group was one of the "non-functional directors" in the board of directors of Antrix." :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock