Department of Space gave 'Certain Benefits' to Tata Sky: CAG

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 8,582

dino29

Reaction score
All through Tata Sky has been telling customers that they did not get space/bandwidth from ISRO but now the truth has been exposed by CAG. Tata Sky was offered bandwidth by ISRO from GSAT10 but they declined taking it. Read this

Department of Space gave 'certain benefits' to Tata Sky: CAG - The Economic Times

As i have said for many years now that reality is that Tata Sky does not have intention to add new channels or add transponders, now the rabbit has come out of the hole and TATA SKY IS EXPOSED.

RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

Thanks for sharing this eye opening news @aumnamonarayan bro :k
Now tata sky will have to pay for that due to their arrogance we are suffering from so long :angry :wall :( :'(

Oh that hurts...all these years of full flagged lie...now I am not going to recharge it and will only use D2H till they adds more space .....bullsh*t..

True colours of TS has come out..well done CAG ! Now consumers will show TS it's place.

Bro, i have been saying this for 3 years now that Tata Sky is just lying and giving excuses of not adding channels and now i am very happy that CAG has exposed their lies. Th real point is that they could have easily got GSAT 10 Transponders but they declined it and same way they are not completing MPEG4 Migration and giving all lies to customers that we don't have bandwidth. They also had the option to move to a Foreign Satellite like Airtel did but they didn't even do that bcoz they just wanna invest less, make excuses and earn big bucks. I am very happy that truth is out and now their real face is out to see for the public

I think they should be penalised for making false statement and misguiding their customers :angry :angry :wall :wall :( :( :'( :'(

This shows that Tata Sky is one of the most un-ethical DTH service providers !

Tatasky cheating us :':)'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock