Department of Space gave 'Certain Benefits' to Tata Sky: CAG

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 8,617
RE: Tata Sky's lies exposed by CAG

Sanjeev said:
But why every time you are bringing MPEG 4 issue here question is about tps

Bcoz i have proved in my earlier posts that Tata Sky does not have intention to increase bandwidth, its co-related.

Let Tata Sky fan boys keep defending Tata Sky, i can't do anything about them as they just want to divert from '' the truth ''

aumnamonarayan said:
It is not a replacement satellite, i have given enough proof. So u think that Tata Sky was so foolish that all these years they waited for GSAT10 knowing that these r not additional transponders but a replacement and they wasted all these years. That is not true , they knew it all along that transponders from GSAT10 will be additional transponders and it was pending since 2009. Other DTH operators added transponders, moved to foreign satellite, what made Tata Sky stick to doing nothing, they haven't even completed MPEG4 Migration.

The reality is that Tata Sky does not want to invest more in getting additional transponders and they have just one excuse that ''e don't have bandwidth'' for 4 years now

Everyone was under the impression that GSAT10 was for additional TPs for TS. But as per the report, ISRO must have finally offered the TPs to TS as replacement for INSAT and most probably that too at higher cost than INSAT 4A. So it didn't make sense for TS to take those TPs and they declined.

Fact is we don't know the full story and therefore should not jump to assumptions.

only one question to dino..we want a clear cut answer from him..nothing more than that..

The question is, according to CAG report, isro offered gsat-10 as a replacement capacity to insat 4a for tatasky. Why isro offered it as 'replacement' capacity, instead of 'additional' capacity.

If u can give a clear answer, we all will agree with u

jdrocks said:
Everyone was under the impression that GSAT10 was for additional TPs for TS. But as per the report, ISRO must have finally offered the TPs to TS as replacement for INSAT and most probably that too at higher cost than INSAT 4A. So it didn't make sense for TS to take those TPs and they declined.

Fact is we don't know the full story and therefore should not jump to assumptions.

Why has Tata Sky done nothing to overcome bandwidth issue? Why they have not completed MPEG4 Migration in time, why they have not moved to a Foreign satellite, why they didn't take GSAT10 TP's and use it with Insat 4A TP's and complete MPEG4 Migration so that they can relay same no. of channels that they ran in MPEG2 in half the number of TP's in MPEG4 when they would have lost Insat 4a in 2 years and thus using 12 TP's of GSAT10 in MPEG4?

Te answer is that they have done nothing except excuses. Will sitting idle and giving excuses give a solution? When other DTH ops have got TP's by exploring various options then is Tata Sky so special that only they have no option except sitting for 5 years?

All this shows their intention

what is my question and what is ur answer? Atleast one percent relation is there?

Now i think its time to close this thread coz our loving bro dino is unable to understand the word REPLACEMENT From last 3 hours

when it is clearly written that gsat-10 tps were d replacement for tatasky for insat tps with higher cost thn he is saying again n again why tatasky not used gsat-10 with insat?

Dino bro they cant used both d satelites at same time.. They hv to leave one of them

if they hv 12 tps in present satelite why they will go for other satelite with 2 less tps?

Tell me who will store much data ? A 10 gb pendrive or 12 gb pendrive?

anomonarayan bro if u have some personal problum with tatasky then u should leave this conversation becoz all of we know wht brand tatasky in market of dth can u thnk tht in year tatsky lunch almost 50 channel then wht happend bro dont blame tatasky i know they not lunch new channel in proper way but we should know tht every mont this is not possibal they add 10-20 channel

why u r not understand to word of replacement all member are understand easily but guys u take more time

Its better now Mods/Admins should Close this thread :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock