• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 2,398

iDJ

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score

Twice in a row we are stucked with useless service channels. I don't get it. If we drop it once. Why would they call and sell it again? We got rid of Airtel because of this. Same will happen to Tata Play.

Same happened with me They've said that Tata Play Classic Cinema will be charged for Rs.1 for me in September month also as special offer but now they've charged me full 59 Rupees. My Package Price is increased to 415 from 355 . Before that it was 338 . Although I've deactivated my Connections last month itself but they're charging Subscribers with fake offers later charging it without Informing .

I never received calls from Tata Play. The only time I get is when I check stb upgrade in the app. For the next few days they spam me and I reject them.

Why do you get calls from Tata Play?

Never faced such issue in Airtel even once in last 15 years nor do they call to promote such service channels
The discussion is about Tata Play. As notified you many times, it's better to not bring Airtel on every Tata Play threads or to prevent this we have to block you from accessing this section. Other members are getting annoyed seeing Airtel posts on Tata Play section.

The discussion is about Tata Play. As notified you many times, it's better to not bring Airtel on every Tata Play threads or to prevent this we have to block you from accessing this section. Other members are getting annoyed seeing Airtel posts on Tata Play section.
To be fair to him. I did mention Airtel on the thread as I faced similar issue on Airtel and had stop using it.

Oh Not Again Buddy! Please! 🙏

Instead Of Saying This! Give Some Solutions For His Issue

Brought in Airtel in the post as @iDJ mentiined that he had faced such issues while using Airtel Digital TV so i stated my experience too....

Used Airtel for 1.5 years, never received any promotional call.

Using Tata Play since 2018, have been asked if I want to take any one service channel (not of my choice ,whichever they were offering ) but only if I had placed a request for technician visit either for any issue or after upgrade.

After technician successful visit, Tata Play called for feedback & then asked me politely (or I would say try to sell) if I want that one service channel at a discounted price for 1st month, have to say NO for 3-4 times to reject that offer.

But without consent they never added any service channel.

Maybe they started this offering within last 1 year , not always but only after technician visit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom