Discovery launches TLC HD, AnPlanet HD & ID chnls

RE: Discovery launches two new HD channels

Apart from english feed,Animal Planet HD World and TLC HD World are also available in Hindi,Tamil,Bangla and Telugu feeds.:eek:hya:eek:hya
I think Discovery HD world Hindi feed also added soon.:sp:sp

ID is like Fox Crime channel,it's better if DNAP launch this channel in ENG GEC category,poor thinking by DNAP.:dodgy

so maybe we may see these all 5 hd channels including sony pix hd and axn hd launching after 1st june on all major dth and i want to see all these first on tata sky:sp:sp:sp:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so maybe we may see these all 5 hd channels including sony pix hd and axn hd launching after 1st june on all major dth and i want to see all these first on tata sky:sp:sp:sp:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

yeah bro if tata sky change the FEC of tp 11590 H 30000 from 3/4 to 5/6 after that they will able to add 4 hd channels in that tp :)

Rushil.D said:
yeah bro if tata sky change the FEC of tp 11590 H 30000 from 3/4 to 5/6 after that they will able to add 4 hd channels in that tp :)

but the question is when will they do that whole month has gone still no signs of new channel only one disney family movies channel was added:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but the question is when will they do that whole month has gone still no signs of new channel only one disney family movies channel was added:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry

May be they are saving space for this new hd channels :sp

Rushil.D said:
May be they are saving space for this new hd channels :sp

hope your word comes out to be true:sp:sp:sp

It will be launched in dishtv for sure.

piinku1 said:
It will be launched in dishtv for sure.

Yes bro I am 110% sure that dish tv will add this channels even before the official launch date of this channels bcuz none of this are owned by star India (dish tv rival) and all of this channels broadcasters have very good relationship with dish tv. And the biggest reason is dish tv is the only DTH operator in India which has no space problems what so ever and specially in their HD satellite which is asiasat 5 with 1 fully vacant tp :eek:hya

who ever will be the first to add these channels, is not a problem. All dth will add one by one.no need to fight for first spot,as it dosnt give any damage to others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock