Discovery launches TLC HD, AnPlanet HD & ID chnls

Re: Discovery launches two new HD channels

Guys, expanding its foothold further in India , Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific today added three more channels - one Hindi entertainment channel, ID (Investigation Discovery) and two HD channels, TLC HD World and Animal Planet HD World - to its existing bouquet.

The reality broadcaster has launched Investigation Discovery to India, which would be now available in Hindi, Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) said in a statement. ''Investigation Discovery is very popular in US and other international markets. Now we have brought it to India and it would be in Hindi'', DNAP Executive Vice President and General Manager - South Asia Rahul Johri told PTI. Investigation Discovery has shows based on true stories of mystery, crime and suspense. ''It would target the viewers above 25 years and as other channels of discovery, it would also be liked by the viewers'', he added.

The two other channels added are TLC HD World and Animal Planet HD World. ''The HD channels would be slightly different from their basic channels. They would have different programming although they would retain the same traditional look'', said Johri, who is also DNAP's Head of Revenue, Pan-Regional Ad Sales and Southeast Asia. According to DNAP, Investigation Discovery promises to always reveal intriguing twists and turns that culminate into thrilling conclusions.

DNAP, now has 11 channels in its
network and three of them are HD channels. It has a viewership base of over 200 million. The other channels are Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery Science, Discovery Kids, Discovery Turbo, Discovery HD World. Apart from English, these channels are also available in Hindi, Tamil, Bangla and Telugu. ''The launch of three channels demonstrates Discovery's commitment to entertain Indian viewers and offer high-quality and differentiated programming'', he added.

RE: Discovery launches two new HD channels

Just observed...

Whenever a new channel introduction is discussed people start saying add this first on the DTH that they are using... not making any sense. And if it is tata sky then Rushil.D bro will reply. If it is dish tv then dish.hd will reply. If it is d2h shubham123 will reply. I think shubham123 ' s current duplicate id will come soon here..... if it is adtv shawl_who bro will reply or shrikanth bro will reply...

Nothing offence...

Sadiq said:
Just observed...

Whenever a new channel introduction is discussed people start saying add this first on the DTH that they are using... not making any sense. And if it is tata sky then Rushil.D bro will reply. If it is dish tv then dish.hd will reply. If it is d2h shubham123 will reply. I think shubham123 ' s current duplicate id will come soon here..... if it is adtv shawl_who bro will reply or shrikanth bro will reply...

Nothing offence...

:shy:lol:lol:lol:)

Sadiq said:
Just observed...

Nothing offence...

:D:D:D:D

Sadiq said:
Just observed...

Nothing offence...

:lol :D

Re: RE: Discovery launches two new HD channels

Sadiq said:
Just observed...

Nothing offence...

True bro:lol

Sadiq said:
Just observed...

Nothing offence...

Yes bro this friendship fight now its a part of our life , which makes dreamdth has our home :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock