Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 511
  • Views: Views 43,330
RE: D2H added Dolby Digital audio for "Gemini HD"

Only Kick was telecasted in HD and the audio was pathetic as usual(everything goes to center speaker).

They are now showing Darling in awesome quality(I didnt really mean it).... Waiting for my 30 day lock-in period to end so I can say bye bye... there are only few movies which we can rely upon Gemini HD(Khaleja, Krishnam Vande Gajadguram etc., ). Almost all movies are on home videos. We should consider encouraging home video makers rather than this stupid guy who telecasts ads and in between we watch movies:p

Yeah, it's really useless if not even weekend movies are being shown in HD. I will also have to do the same thing.

Surprisingly, the banner they put like watch this movie in HD with Dolby Digital Plus audio is getting telecasted fine. All the speakers are transmitting sound. Not sure if it's a technical glitch.

ilikered said:
Surprisingly, the banner they put like watch this movie in HD with Dolby Digital Plus audio is getting telecasted fine. All the speakers are transmitting sound. Not sure if it's a technical glitch.

Yep, I noticed that too..... But, I am sure Sun Network has sufficient technical ability and knowledge to telecast movies in 5.1 audio as they already did it when they had Telugu HD service in Sun Direct HD. This time- either they did not test 5.1 or they haven't seen these reviews yet:)

2 weeks back, they did telecast Veera and Bus Stop movies in Dolby Digital Plus. I'm not sure what did they change after that. I hope they will fix it before all the new movies get telecasted like Legend and Manam

whats the best way to get this reached to Gemini HD?

Re: RE: D2H added Dolby Digital audio for "Gemini HD"

anjank said:
whats the best way to get this reached to Gemini HD?
I complained to Airtel through email. They did call me back yesterday and I have explained them the issue. They have sent a follow up email saying they have registered the complaint and forwarded it to the concerned technical department. Fingers crossed. Can you also please raise the issue with your DTH. Meanwhile I will search if there is a way to directly raise the issue with sun network.

[split] Videocon D2H HD Channel List - As on 05-Aug-2014

Sadiq said:
List updated with the addition of Dolby sound to Gemini TV HD.
Gemini TV HD audio is not Dolby yet. They are claiming Dolby, but it's not. I have reported the issue.

thanks bro.. I have just sent an email to d2h about sound issues... Lets hope to see some improvement

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channel List - As on 05-Aug-2014

Sun tv hd broadcasts only movies in Dolby 5.1 Sound and other programs in stereo sound.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock