Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 511
  • Views: Views 43,159
Update: Airtel technical guy called me from gurgaon. He asked me the technical details of the issue. Initially he was under the assumption that it's a volume issue. Later, he understood that it's an issue with the Dolby Digital audio with HT connected. He said, by tomorrow morning or afternoon they will fix the issue and update me. Fingers crossed!!

Looks like only Airtel can push Sun network hard for improvements. I feel other DTHs does not worry much about Sun HD channels.

Email sent to airtel about HD content in Gemini HD. I would first want to see more HD content and then I will fight for Audio issue.

Gemini :hd New Movies

→Vetaadt Ventaadu Today 3pm
→Manam at 5pm sat day 2nd time in Tv

Did anyone watch Vetadu Ventadu today. How was the audio? Was the bass and surround good?

okay... they are back to square zero!! Wekend movie in non-hd. Though I dont want Gemini HD, I want this channel to broadcast HD content. This is the reason I subscribe to Gemini HD in both airtel and Videocon. I will fight badly with Airtel DTH starting today. Lets see how would they respond.

Update: I got a call back from airtel on this issue twice in past three days. But unfortunately I couldn't pick the call. May be they'll try again, but I'm not sure. Can anyone of you please confirm if the bass and surround are now better than earlier in Gemini HD? If they call me back, I need to update them. Thanks!!

I think it's the same thing this weekend as well. Only 1 movie in HD till now!! What is this Gemini HD?

Will not be any better... Even dth operators not interested in fixing this. What is that we can do about it... Just stay away!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock