Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 511
  • Views: Views 43,153
anjank, can you please check if there's any improvement in audio. I couldn't check from my end.

right now.. I don't have Gemini HD in my pack. I had an issue with base pack with airtel and they removed Gemini HD. I am not interested in fighting with airtel for this channel so I left as it is. I need to add Gemini HD as an ala-carte to get this channel.

Re: RE: Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

anjank said:
can you tell me nodal officer email address and more details so I can escalate it too... [email protected] is just pathetic
Here you go...

040-40024449

[email protected]

They won't respond to emails. Calling them is better than emailing.

I have complained to them about HD content in Gemini HD. They said they will get back in 48 hours!

Good update anjank

Just to track this issue - I have sent an email as well to Nodal office. Lets see how it goes!

anjank said:
Just to track this issue - I have sent an email as well to Nodal office. Lets see how it goes!
They don't track emails to nodal office. In fact, when I mentioned that I have sent 4 emails to the nodal they didn't have a clue. All they track is the emails sent to the standard email ID. But they do respond to the calls.

anjank said:
Finallyy!!! Realization seems to be happening.... Komaram Puli in HD!!!
How's the audio? I want to know if they fixed the issues and I'm unable to check as I'm out of station for long time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock