Dish tru HD+ confirmation sms

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I have got sms from dish tv confirming upgrade of my dish tru hd to dish tru hd+ :

"Rejoice!! Your dish tru hd is now upgraded to Tru HD with Recorder absolutely free! Now just plug in any USB drive"

Hope other dish tru hd members got similar msgs in their RMN (Registered mobile number)...

If yes kindly acknowledge in the thread... :huh

Biswajit brother did u request cc for dvr activation and did they deduct 300 frm ur vc account for remote ????????

biswajit.HD said:
Till now no... but this sms came from dish tv... :huh

means dishtv will automatically activate dvr on all old hd box,s as they upgrade OTA without sending request to them , thanks biswajit brother now i can mail to dish tv for dvr activation b/c i don,t need remote .

if u want to activate dvr, u have to take the remote.... otherwise without remote what's the need to activate dvr, how will u record without a remote?? :huh

When i asked my local dealer about remote , he is charging 500rs.
Now i am ordering remote thru sms to dish tv.

Congrats to all dish tv HD subscribers for upgrade to DVR in just 300/- :eek:hya

Please order dish tru hd+ remote by calling to dish tv customer care, or by email at [email protected] You can also use dish tv exclusive "Call me service" from your registered mobile number (RMN), by messaging the text "DISHTV CALL ME" to 57575.

If you go to local dealers, there is a probability that they might charge you more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock