dish tru hd will be available from now or not?

mahendra

Reaction score
members after the launch of dish tru hd+, i have a question in my mind that now dish tru hd will be available on market or not? as they have now a combined high defination and recorder box. so no need to sell only hd box.

RE: dish tru hd will available from now or not!

It will be there.... There will be both options : dish tru hd and dish tru hd+ (same as Tata sky hd and Tata sky hd+)

reliance also providing only hd box till now? :huh

biswajit.HD said:
It will be there.... There will be both options : dish tru hd and dish tru hd+ (same as Tata sky hd and Tata sky hd+)

But the price is same as the normal hd box so,who will buy a normal hd box.... :huh

That dish tv will reply.... :huh No speculations

I am mailing customer care about our concerns of existence of dish tru hd, after the arrival of dish tru hd+, since all the dish tru hd stb's have been upgraded to tru hd+ dvr software, and recording is possible with the old remote also, without investing any amount.
If you note the dish tv's website : https://www.dishtv.in, there is a tab of dish tru hd+ website, but no link of dish tru hd as it was before.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock