Dish truHD+ Features

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
What are the various functions of Dish truHD+ remote?
The various functions of Dish truHD+ remote are as follows :

GsObQ.png

What are the prominent features of Dish truHD+?

Dish truHD+ has several features, the most prominent being:

Unlimited Recording: It supports upto 2 TB of recording, making it as good as unlimited recording

Pause, Rewind and Forward: Now you have the power to record, pause, rewind and forward your favorite shows.

Record in Standby: Schedule programmes to Record automatically even if the TV is switched off

Event and Time Based Recording: Schedule recordings for a specific time/event

How can I do unlimited recording on Dish truHD+?
Since Dish truHD+ works with an external USB drive, you can own TV library and record unlimited on multiple external devices

How much is the maximum capacity of the external USB which Dish truHD+ records on?
Dish truHD+ supports up to 2TB of recording on a single external USB device, however you can attach multiple devices to record unlimited

How much can I record in 1GB?
In 1 GB of disk space enables approximately 50 minutes of SD recording OR 20 minutes of HD recording

How do I Record?

To Record-
a. Simply press the record button on the remote to record at any point during a current playing event
b. To record a program select that program from the EPG or the Info Bar and press Record Button on the Remote.
c. For time based recording select a channel from the DVR menu and set time to record

How to rewind, pause and Forward?
a. Press the pause button during any playing event to Pause live TV *
b. Simply press the play button on the remote to resume from where you paused
c. You can also forward /rewind recorded content by pressing the forward button /rewind button on your remote
*Pause and Play will not happen in case the channel being watched is also being recorded.

How do I Manage Recordings?
a. Simply press the File button on your Remote to access the recorded content.
b. Select from the list of recorded events and view your favorite event

Source : Dish tru HD+ website

yes ddf is always fast :) thanks to all members for contribution and especially admin to open the dish tru hd+ section as soon as the news of the PVR arrived... Thanks bapun a lot :tup

We Can Create A Schedule recording to auto-record, Stb Auto Change Specific Channel And Starting Recording As Per Schedule .

And i would like to clear a misconception that the maximun recording limit of Dish Tru HD+ is 50 Minutes. Thats not true . 50 minutes limit only apply to time based recordings. Oderwise for recordings we set using the rec button in the EPG , the recording lasts as long as the desired program.
Hope this clears some doubts!

Pause, Rewind and Forward live show or have to record TV show first to pause rewind

Is possible on watching zeetv hd on that time i record starsports match.. i want to see serial in that time and record matches during serial.

lkkeyan89 said:
Is possible on watching zeetv hd on that time i record starsports match.. i want to see serial in that time and record matches during serial.

firstly check -both channels are on same tp ?
because you can watch one record other only when both chs are on same tp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock