Dish TV added Seca-2 Encryption along with Conex now

Even Dream Box do support Seca-2 encryption support. If the Orton box is acting as a client and from server side settings for Seca-2 are added then it must unlock the Seca-2 encrypted channels as well but if U are asking me that as a server Orton box will run Seca-2 along with Conex than I think it's tough and it might not work for Seca-2 channels because Dish TV Card by default detect as Conex

AvidWatcher said:
What is the improvement by this can someone tell me? :huh

They want to stop piracy so no cable tv operator can run their channel on cable tv.

May be this encryption is better and card sharing is not possible after this. :tup

Every think is possible. Now most of hindi channel encrypted with mediaguard and run old sw version

anil sharma said:
Every think is possible. Now most of hindi channel encrypted with mediaguard and run old sw version

wht do u mean Dish tv now using mediaguard too? old software????? dish tv retrive old software? which one?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock