Dish TV added Seca-2 Encryption along with Conex now

• Thread starter Thread starter Hassan Syed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 62
  • Views Views: Views 25,365
Dish TV hardworking for offering services to cable operator in the future.

Are all boxes now Seca 2 + Conax + Mediaguard CAS ? This change is recently done but before this I cancelled my subscription of Dish TV. Is my box also with this feature / I need to subscribe once?

Thanks.

Once software change is made then it is applied on every box. When U power on ur box ur box will be updated with new encryption in no time. For legal users it has no trouble it is only for those who are watching Dish TV channels by 3rd party receivers.

I am customer of dish tv & I have dish tv box not third party box. It not make any difference to me. Right? means not extra 2 more CASs, only conax, right?

Thanks.

Max said:
I am customer of dish tv & I have dish tv box not third party box. It not make any difference to me. Right? means not extra 2 more CASs, only conax, right?

Thanks.

Yes no issue at all for the legal subscribers of Dish TV mean no need to worry as far as U have original Dish TV box and it's subscription

Just now they added dual encryption on all premium channels (Seca-2 + Conex) to make more secure the package.

He gave screenshot of single seca-2 encryption. But i asked for latest dual encryption. Hope you got it.

Gagan said:
He gave screenshot of single seca-2 encryption. But i asked for latest dual encryption. Hope you got it.

Now you posted in correct manner... I can understand now ... what you are asking for....

Hope the thread starter will listen to your request & post SS for you... :)

Back
Top Bottom