Pay for what you want, Dish TV to consumers

RE: Colors tv

What is the use of this offer to the viewer?
He will only get channels like MOD in return. Viewer should get other a-la-carte of his choice in return otherwise only Dishtv is going to benefit...

There are similar threads running....
Link Removed

dilraza said:
is this number for international users?

No i guess....
Instead of Sending to 57575...
Send to that number cost u normal rates not rs 3 per msg...

NinadG said:
What is the use of this offer to the viewer?
He will only get channels like MOD in return. Viewer should get other a-la-carte of his choice in return otherwise only Dishtv is going to benefit...

There are similar threads running....
Link Removed

This will benefit the company in 80-20 % in the 1st place.......
As i am using south family plan and i dnt watch other regional channels apart from tamil,malayalam and hindi....
So if i deactivate ETV marathi which i am getting rite nw...
I gain 100 bonus points and can watch boss at 75 points.....
Which is helpfull for me.....

Also for the past 1 month i am getting Mod Nonstop for free....

SUNIEL said:
...... You will earn point if you unsubscribe non regional channel and point will be valid for only pay per view channel and only 30 days of validity.

Ghaju Rahul said:
This will benefit the company in 80-20 % in the 1st place.......
As i am using south family plan and i dnt watch other regional channels apart from tamil,malayalam and hindi....
So if i deactivate ETV marathi which i am getting rite nw...
I gain 100 bonus points and can watch boss at 75 points.....
Which is helpfull for me.....

Also for the past 1 month i am getting Mod Nonstop for free....

I think it is valid only for non-regional channels....

Mod/Admin, Please merge following threads with this thread so that more useful info can be put together.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Basically all the Network 18 channels and DisneyUTV channels are coming in this "On Request" scheme and the reason they bring this scheme to give pressure to the costly networks, just call cc to know more about in this issue (even they don't know more about that) but as i understand with this conversation is that by the 1st of jan all the Network 18 and DisneyUTV channel will temporary switch off (channel on the package) you will rewarded bonus points for MOD/ZeeQ if opted not to request and if you want to switch on this channel after 1st jan you can with no extra cost (if channel is available in the package). All the 36 channels is from Network 18 and DisneyUTV.

“We’ll be paying only for what the customer is watching. Today 90% of the cost incurred is on what the customer is not watching,” said Venkateish.

So its just a muscle flexing, what customer is getting?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock